A modern twist on an antique and well-loved Union Pacific lantern. Gorgeous seeded glass and copper accents make this a unique light for a curated dinner table or at camp. High-tech and functional, this lantern utilizes battery or USB with a run time of 100+ hours on low or 3.5 hours on high. Adjustable brightness LED Edison-style bulb provides a classic warming glow perfect for every occasion.
- Metal Construction with Seeded Glass Globe
- Adjustable Brightness LED Edison-style Bulb
- Carry Handle with Unique Copper or White Zinc Finish Cage Details
- LED: 3.2 Watt Warm Edison - Style LED Bulbs
- Light Spectrum: 3000k
- Lumens: Low: 35 High: 200
- Input: 5V USB
- Battery: Barebones Specific Li-ion Battery 2-18650 | 4400mAH 3.7V 16.28Wh
- Run Time: Low: 100+ Hrs / High: 3.5 Hrs
- Charging: Built-in charger with included separate USB C cable
Metal and glass
5.85” x 5.85” x 12.81”
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is a battery included with purchase?
A: Yes, the battery is individually wrapped in your box.
Q: Should I remove the plastic covering on the included battery?
A: No. The plastic covering is a safety mechanism. Do not remove the plastic battery cover before inserting the battery into the railroad lantern.
Q: How do I install the battery?
A: For optimal performance charge battery fully before use.
Step 1: Turn the lower housing counterclockwise to unlock and expose the battery slot.
Step 2: Hold the lantern upside down and insert the battery top down into the battery slot. The top of the battery is marked with a "+" icon.
Step 3: Reattach the lower housing by pressing down, and turning clockwise until it locks.
Q: Can I store the Railroad Lantern outside for extended periods of time?
A: The Railroad Lantern is not meant to be stored outside for long periods of time. Extended exposure to wet conditions may cause rust and unnecessary wear and tear. We recommend storing your lantern indoors after use to help it last as long as possible and to avoid the need to purchase a replacement.